Electro-Voice X-Line Xvlt X-Line is a large concert sound loudspeaker system that combines high-level sonic impact and vocal intelligibility with the uniform, predictable.
– High-output, three-way line-array system
– Five-degree trapezoidal cabinet design for lower „J“ section of linear array
– 120º coverage typical for medium-throw assignment
– EV Hydra(R) time-synchronized vertical plane-wave generator provides excellent far-field summing
– Ring Mode Decoupling (RMD™) provides level-independent fidelity,
– greater midbass clarity, and high-frequency accuracy
– Proprietary rigging allows for rapid venue load-in and load-out
X-Line is a large concert sound loudspeaker system that combines high-level sonic impact and vocal intelligibility with the uniform, predictable coverage that only a line array can deliver. The X-Line system provides wide horizontal dispersion from a single vertical line array with exceptionally coherent wave-front summation in the vertical plane. Extended low-frequency polar control produces more uniform power response, further enhancing overall intelligibility. The two full-range boxes in the line are three-way systems that incorporate the Electro-Voice Hydra® timesynchronized, high-frequency plane wave generator to provide excellent summing in the far field. They also employ Ring-Mode Decoupling (RMD™) to provide levelindependent fidelity, greater mid-bass clarity, and high frequency accuracy. All models in the line share the same footprint and are connected by proprietary rigging that facilitates rapid venue load-in and load-out.